IELTS LISTENING 2
Time: 40 minutes
(You will have approximately 30 minutes to work, plus 10 minutes to transfer your answers from paper sheet onto the answer sheet.)
Instructions to Candidates
- Listen carefully. You will hear instructions for each part of the paper.
- Answer each question.
- While you are listening, you may record the answer to your paper sheet.
- When the recording has finished, you will have 10 minutes to transfer your answers to the answer sheet or check it.
- Click finish when the time limit ends.
Information for Candidates
- This test has four
- You will hear each part only 1 time.
- This test contains 40
- Each question is worth one point.
- Throughout the test, you will be given time to study the questions and check your answers.